on carrying open cross-triathlon “Turgoyak”,devoted to the pearl of the Southern Ural - Lake Turgoyak.
I. Information about the competition
1. General information about the competition.
1.1. Competitions: individual and relay race.
“Super Sprint”: 0,2 km swimming, 5 km cycling, 1,5 km running – individual races
“Sprint”: 0,5 km swimming, 10 km cycling, 3 km running – individual races
“Standart”: 1,5 km swimming, 30 km cycling, 10 km running – individual, relay races
1.3. Date and time of the competition: August13-15, 2021, start on August 14, 2021 at 11:00, August 15, 2021 at 11.00.
1.4. Venue: Lake Turgoyak, the territory of The Children’s Recreation-Educational Camp “named after ZoyaKosmodemyanskaya”, Turistov street, 34, the town of Miass,Chelyabinsk region.
Maps of all stages are available on the website: www.триатлон-тургояк.рф.
2. Organizers of the competition
2.1. General management of the preparation and conduct of the competition is carried out by the Interregional Public Organization “Triathlon, athletics, swimming and cycling sport Miass city district Federation”.
With the support of the Ministry of Physical Culture and Sport of the Chelyabinsk Region.
2.2. Direct conduct of the competition is carried out by the Interregional Public Organization “Triathlon, athletics, swimming and cycling sport Miass city district Federation”, “Management of Physical Culture and Sport” of the Miass city district, the Regional public organization “Chelyabinsk Region Triathlon Federation”, panel of judges, approved by the Regional public organization “Chelyabinsk Region Triathlon Federation”, Limited Liability company “City-Trade” (further the Organizers).
2.3. Depending on the weather, viral-epidemiological and other force majeure circumstances, the Organizers have the right to change the rules of the competition (to move the time of the start, to cancel the swimming stage) up to the complete cancellation with subsequent notification of the participants. The entry fee will not be returned in this case.
3. Information about participation
3.1. Limit of participants: 250 people (100 people for “Standart”, 60 people for “Sprint”, 30 people for “Super sprint”, 15 teams for relay race)
3.2. Personal (individual) and team registration will be over on August 12, 2021 at 17.00 or upon reaching the limit of the participants. By the decision of the Organizer the limit of participants can be changed in any direction.
3.3. Formats of participation:
- individual: an athlete independently covers the entire distance;
- relay race: two or three athletes gradually cover the stages of the competition.
Mountain biking, km
men, women (12 years old and older)
men, women (16 years old and older)
men, women, age groups
(18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and older)
Relay race team of 2-3 participants
(without notice of gender, 18 years old and older)
4. The entry fee (online payment)
The entry fee (online payment)
Individual participation: professionals/amateurs (1,5 km/30 km/10 km):
-cost: 2 900 rubles if the number of participants is more than 0;
-cost: 3 900 rubles if the number of participants is more than 20;
-cost: 4 300 rubles if the number of participants is more than 40;
-cost: 5 200 rubles if the number of participants is more than 60;
-cost: 5 900 rubles if the number of participants is more than 80.
Individual participation: amateurs/juniors (0,2 km/5 km/1,5 km):
-cost: 1 700 rubles if the number of participants is more than 0;
-cost: 2 000 rubles if the number of participants is more than 5;
-cost: 2 300 rubles if the number of participants is more than 10;
-cost: 2 800 rubles if the number of participants is more than 15;
-cost: 3 300 rubles if the number of participants is more than 20.
Individual participation: amateurs/juniors (0,5 km/10 km/3 km):
-cost: 1 900 rubles if the number of participants is more than 0;
-cost: 2 400 rubles if the number of participants is more than 10;
-cost: 2 900 rubles if the number of participants is more than 20;
-cost: 3 400 rubles if the number of participants is more than 30;
-cost: 3 900 rubles if the number of participants is more than 40.
Relay team: two or three athletes (without regard to gender) gradually cover the stages of the competition (1,5 km/30 km/10 km):
-cost: 3 900 rubles if the number of teams is more than 0;
-cost: 4 800 rubles if the number of teams is more than 2;
-cost: 5 700 rubles if the number of teams is more than 4;
-cost: 6 600 rubles if the number of teams is more than 6;
-cost: 7 500 rubles if the number of teams is more than 8.
Residents of Miass city district (by registration) receive a 50% discount, it is necessary to present the registration in the passport before the start, in case it is not presented the rest of the fee must be paid.
In the case of exempting the athlete from the competition due to illness, disqualification or any other reason, the entry fee is not refundable.
Contributions are directed to the organization and holding of the specified event and to awarding the winners and prizewinners with valuable prizes.
Participants, who passed the registration and paid before August 09, 2021, get a name start number.
- Rights and obligations of the competition organizers
- The organizers determine the conditions of the competition, have a right to suspend or stop the competition, change the conditions and the schedule of its conducting and approve its results.
- The organizers together with the owner (user) of the competition area, provide measures of public order and safety according to the rules of ensuring security during official sports competitions.
- The organizers must arrange medical support of the competition according to the order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated 01.03.2016, No.134н "On the organization of medical care for individuals engaged in physical culture and sports ...”.
- The organizers of the competition are vested the rights for its coverage by broadcasting the image and (or) the sound of the events in any way and (or) by means of any technology, as well as by recording the specified broadcast and (or) photography of the competition.
- Ensuring the safetyof participants and spectators, medical ensuring
- The competitions are held in places, meeting the requirements of the relevant normative legal acts, which are in force on the territory of the Russian Federation and aimed at ensuring public order and safety of the participants and spectators.
- The participation in sports competition is possible only if the original life and health insurance policy against accidents is provided, which is submitted to the commission for the admission of the participants for each of them.
- Medical care is provided according to the order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated 01.03.2016, No.134н "On the organization of medical care for individuals engaged in physical culture and sports ...”.
- The motive for admission of an athlete to the competition on medical authority is an application for participation in a sports competition with an “Admitted” mark in front of each athlete's name, certified by the signature of a sports medicine doctor and his personal stamp. The application for participation in a sports competition is signed by a sports medicine doctor with a surname, name, patronymic (if available) deciphered and certified by the stamp of a medical organization licensed to carry out medical activities, providing works (services) of physical therapy and sports medicine.The procedure for individual admission is described in paragraph VI, 2.2.
- Ensuring the safety of the participants and spectators is carried out according to the requirements of the Rules of ensuring the safety during official sports competitions, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated April 18, 2014 No. 353.
- When transporting competitors by bus it is necessary to conform “The rules of the organized transportation of a group of children by bus", approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 17.12.2013 No. 1177, as well as the “The rules of ensuring the safety of passenger and cargo transportation ...”, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia dated 15.01.2014 No. 7. and by the order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation dated 01.03.2018 No. 76 “On amending the rules for ensuring the safety of passenger and cargo transportation by road transport and urban ground electric transport”.
August 13 – the day of arrival of the participants
16:00-20:00 – work of the commission for the admission of participants to the competition in “Sprint” and “Super sprint” distances, familiarization with the scheme of the starting town, bicycle reception, work of transit zone;
18:00 – meeting of the Chief panel of judges and team representatives;
20:00 – briefing with athletes of “Sprint” and “Super sprint” distances.
August 14 – the first day of the competition
06:00-09:00 – work of the commission for the admission of participants to the competition in “Sprint” and “Super sprint” distances, familiarization with the scheme of the starting town, bicycle reception, work of transit zone;
10:00 – briefing with athletes of “Sprint” and “Super sprint” distances;
10:45 – opening of the start zone;
11:00 – startof the “Super sprint” distance;
13:00 – start of the “Sprint” distance;
15:30 – awarding;
16:00-20:00 – work of the commission for the admission of participants to the competition in the “Standart” distance (individual and relay race), familiarization with the scheme of the starting town, bicycle reception, work of transit zone;
18:00 – meeting of the Chief panel of judges and team representatives;
20:00 – briefing with athletes of the “Standart” distance (individual and relay race).
August 15 – the second day of the competition
06:00-09:00 – work of the commission for the admission of participants to the competition in the “Standart” distance (individual and relay race), familiarization with the scheme of the starting town, bicycle reception, work of transit zone;
10:00 – briefing with athletes of the “Standart” distance (individual and relay race).
10:45 – opening of the start zone;
11:00 – start of the “Standart” distance (individual and relay race);
15:30 – awarding;
The timetable can be changed at the briefing.
- General terms
- The competition is carried out according to the present Regulation and Rules of holding triathlon competitions, approved by the order of the Ministry of Sports of Russia dated August 11, 2017 No. 746, as amended by the order of the Ministry of Sports of Russia dated January 24, 2018 No. 56.
- Goals of holding the competition
The competition is held for purposes of:
-improvement of the skill level of athletes;
- popularization and further development of triathlon and cyclical kinds of sport in Russia;
- promotion of healthy lifestyle;
- creating an atmosphere of sports rivalry, giving athletes equal opportunities in a fair fight;
- determination of the strongest participants who showed the best results in the competition;
- creating the atmosphere of a sports festival.
- Registration and admission to participation in the competition
A participant is a sportsman, who passed the registration procedure and was admitted to the competition according to the rules described below.
- Registration of participation
- When performing the registration for the competition, an athlete accepts the Competitions Regulation and rules set forth in this document. Implementation and acceptance of these rules are basic requirements for participating in a cross-triathlon competition.
- A participant is considered registered, if he/she applied according to the rules and paid for the participation in the competition. Every participant, who passed the registration procedure, gets to the start protocol, published on the competition page on the website of organizers: : www.триатлон-тургояк.рфor official partners www.russiarunning.com
- By performing the registration and paying the entry fee, a participant agrees to the processing of personal data.
- The participant is responsible for the data specified during registration;
- The registration fee is non-refundable, the procedure for amending the registration data and transferring the slot is described in clause 6 of the Public Offer Contract.
- Admission to the participation
- The age of athletes is determined as on December 31 of the year of the competition in accordance with the Unified All-Russian Sports Classification.
- Every participant must have a health certificate, which is the basis for admission to the competition. Medical certificate must contain a stamp of the institution that issued it, doctor's signature and stamp. The certificate must indicate that the participant is allowed to compete in the distance not less than the one he chose, with specification of every discipline (swimming, cycling, running). The certificate must be issued not earlier than 6 months before the date of the competition.
- Every participant must have a valid health insurance policy that includes the risks associated with triathlon and covers the participant’s costs of treatment in case of injury during the competition.
- Upon getting the start package, the participant must sign the consent, according to which he completely relieves the organizers of responsibility for the possible damage to his health he can get during the competition.
- The responsibility for covering the distance lies on the participant. Any participant, who poses risk to other participants, can be exempted from the competitions by the decision of the chief judge.
- Organizers reserve the right to refuse to register a participant, if there is a reasonable doubt that the participant is physically able to cover the distance, or if his participation poses risks to his life and health, or if the athlete’s participation can cause damage to the prestige of the competition. In this case, the participant is given an answer via e-mail with the explanation of reasons. If the participant has paid the entry fee by the time of the refusal, it is returned to him in full.
- Getting a start package
- A participant must get a start package personally.
If a participant is not able to receive a start package by himself, a friend or a family member can get it by attorney. To get a start package another person needs to present: the original power of attorney in any form in the name of the trustee, the ID of the trustee, a copy of the ID of the participant, documents for the admission according to clause 2.
- Start packages are issued only if:
- the ID or the original power of attorney is presented;
- there is an original medical certificate, the copies are not valid. The certificates accepted by the commission are returned after the competition upon the participant’s request;
- there is a life and health insurance contract for accidents with triathlon risks included.
- During the registration, a participant receives a decal number for placing on the right hand.A decal number is a pass to the transit zone intended only for the participants of the competition.
- The start package includes: a swimming cap, a belt number, a bicycle number, a decal number, packs, materials from the partners of the competitions.
- Participants can use any style of swimming. Push-off from the bottom is allowed only at the beginning and at the end of the distance.
- Participants must follow the route of the competition.
Participants can stand on the bottom or rest holding stationary objects (e.g. a buoy or fixed boats).
- A participant, who has difficulties and needs help, must raise a hand above his head, wave it up and down and call out or ask for help. The participant, who has been assisted, regardless of whether the request was voluntary or forced, falls out of the race and must not continue the competition, apart from those cases when the appropriate assistance did not contribute to the advantage of the athlete.
- If an official representative of the organizer, assisting the participant, thinks that he must not take part in the competition or must get medical help, the athlete is forbidden to continue the race.
- Permitted equipment:
- during swimming athletes must use the swimming caps, provided by the organizers. If an athlete has decided to wear an additional cap, he should wear it under the one, provided by the organizers;
- the use of watersport googles and pins is permitted;
- Prohibited equipment:
- devices and gadgets artificially assisting in advancing;
- gloves and socks, including compression socks (if not using a wetsuit);
- wetsuits more than 5 mm thick;
- wetsuits, if they are prohibited because of the water temperature, exceeding admissible values;
- fabric covering arms from shoulder to wrist and legs from knees to heels (if not using a wetsuit).
- An athlete is prohibited:
- to block the movement of other participants on the track;
- to cycle shirtless;
- to move forward without a bicycle.
- Athletes must follow the rules of the road in force in the host country, unless the judges propose a different traffic pattern.
- Requirements for bicycles:
- the use of MTB, city and road bicycles is permitted, providing that they are intact and have passed pre-start technical control;
- the use of tandems and fixed gear bikes is prohibited. Non-traditional and unusual bikes are prohibited (including non-traditional cycle equipment) unless they are approved by the technical delegate or head judge before the start of the competition;
- wheels must not have any mechanisms (devices) that contribute to acceleration;
- there must be a working brake at every wheel;
- the headtube must not have any slops, the steering should work correctly.
- The helmet must be permanently and securely fastened on the athlete's head when the athlete is on a bicycle, removes or sets it on the rack.
- Only pedal models with contact mechanism, which enables to remove the foot when falling, are permitted.
- Objects prohibited on the distance:
- glassware for drinks;
- bicycles or their details not complying with the above requirements.
- Bicycle checks are carried out before the start of the competition during setting up the bikes in the transit zone.
- Upon covering the cycling stage it is necessary to set the bike on the bicycle rack strictly in its place.
- Running stage
- Athletes must run or walk. It is prohibited to:
- run shirtless;
- run without shoes or barefoot at any section of the distance;
- run with a helmet on the head;
- use trees or other stationary objects as a cornering aid;
- lead (for teammates, coaches and other people to support an athlete);
- Finisher determination.
An athlete is considered to have finished the distance, if any part of his body reaches a perpendicular line, crossing the front of the finish line.
- Safety requirements for the running stage.
The athlete is responsible for covering the distance. Any athlete, who pose risk to other participants, can be exempted from the competitions.
- Prohibited equipment.
Prohibited equipment includes:
- uniform, that does not correspond with the Rules of triathlon.
- Transit zone (TZ)
- An athlete must wear a helmet with a fastened strap while removing a bicycle from the rack at the beginning of the cycle-race and up to setting his bicycle on the rack upon completion of the cycle-race.
- Athletes must use only the racks reserved for them.
- Athletes must leave the unused equipment in the TZ instead of taking it with them during the competitions or leaving it in places, reserved for other participants. If there is an individual box (basket), the unused equipment is left in it, if there is not an individual box the unused equipment is left on the ground (not in the place, reserved for another participant).
- Cycling shoes, googles, a cycling helmet and other equipment can be laid on the bicycle. Trainers should be placed in front of the box, as close as possible to the bike rack.
- Athletes must not interfere with the movement of other participants in the TZ.
- Athletes must not touch other participants’ things in the TZ.
- Cycling is prohibited in the TZ. Athletes must get on their bicycles behind the mountline and off in front of the dismount line.
- If horizontal racks are used in the first TZ, the bicycles can be set on them in the upper position by the front of the saddle. In this case, the front wheel should be turned towards the middle of the TZ line.
- Undressing or baring the body is prohibited.
- Only things meant for the competition can be left in the TZ.
- Athletes must not stop in places of the TZ passage.
- Marking of lots in the TZ is prohibited. Marks will be removed and athletes will be informed about it.
- Time limits for covering the distances
- Distance 1,5 km+30 km+10 km
- swimming 1,5 km – 1 hour;
- cycling stage 30 km – 3 hours from start;
- total limit for the distance – 4 hours from start.
- Distance 0,5 km+10 km+3 km
- swimming 0,5 km – 30 minutes;
- cycling stage 10 km – 1,5 hours from start;
- total limit distance – 2 hours from start.
- Distance 0,2 km+5 km+1,5 km
- swimming 0,2 km – 15 minutes;
- cycling stage 5 km – 45 minutes from start;
- total limit – 1 hour from start.
- The costs of secondment (travel, food, accommodation, entry fees and insurance) of the participants are provided by the sending organization.
- Meals for the judges of the competition is paid for by the collective management organization “Chelyabinsk Region Regional Center of Athletic Instruction”. The judges’ accommodation is paid for by the limited liability company “City-Trade”.
- The costs of organizing and conducting competitions including: the costs of providing public order and safety measures, rent payment, remuneration for staff, health workers and others are covered at the expense of the entry fee and the Interregional Public Organization “Triathlon, athletics, swimming and cycling sport Miass city district Federation”.
Winners and prize winners in the overall standings of the distance: 0,2 km+5 km+1,5 km and 0,5 km+10 km+3 km are awarded with certificates and medals, prizes from the sponsors.
Winners and prize winners in the overall standings of the distance 1,5 km+30 km+10 km are awarded with money and valuable prizes, certificates and medals, prizes from the sponsors.Winners and prize winners, who took 1-3 place in their age groups (men and women), are awarded with certificates and memorable symbols.
In relay teams, the first three teams (without notice of gender) are awarded with medals, certificates and souvenirs with memorable symbols, prizes from the sponsors.
All the participants, who covered the distance, are awarded with honorary finisher medals.
This Regulation is an official invitation-call to the competition.