The participant is registered and the start package is issued only if:
- the ID or the original power of attorney is presented;
- there is an ORIGINAL medical certificate. The certificates accepted by the commission are returned after the event upon the participant’s request;
- there is a life and health insurance contract for accidents, including the risks for the kind of sport of the competition;
- there is a consent, signed by the participant, according to which he fully relieves the organizer of responsibility for the possible damage to health he can get during the competition;
- there is a certificate, if the participant purchased the slot not by himself.
For admission to participation an athlete absolutely should obtain the medical certificate and a life and health insurance contract for accidents, including the risks for the kind of sport of the competition. It is necessary to obtain the certificate in advance on your own: the organizers do not provide the service of examining and issuing of the medical certificates. The insurance can be obtained online in your personal account on the website when purchasing the slot, it will be displayed in our database, there is no need to print it and take with you.
Medical certificate must contain a stamp of the medical institution that issued it, doctor's signature and stamp, date of issue, full name of the participant.
The certificate must indicate that a participant is allowed to compete in the distance not less than the one he is going to cover. The distance must be clearly indicated!
The certificate must be issued not earlier than 6 months before the date of the competition.
For the registration and the start package issue it is necessary to present the ORIGINAL medical certificate. You can get the certificate back at the registration after the event.
A life and health insurance contract for accidents, including the risks for the kind of sport of the competition. The insurance can be obtained online in your personal account on the website when purchasing the slot, it will be displayed in our database, there is no need to print it and take with you.
The Participant has a right to refund a part of paid money depending on the date of application for cancelling the participation.
If you decided to refuse to participate in the event, the cost of additional services purchased in addition to the Registration fee can be partially refunded upon written request received no later than two weeks before the event.
You can sell or transfer the slot to a third person. The slot is transferred no later than two weeks before the competition through the participant’s personal account. The service is charged! (1000 rubles)
The Participant to whom the slot is transferred must be registered in the usual manner in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation.
The transfer of additional services purchased with the slot is carried out through the participant’s personal account. Not all the services can be transferred – for more information read the instructions in the personal account. By default, transferring the slot is carried out “as is”, it means that, if a package of additional services was purchased, the slot is transferred with it.
? During swimming athletes must use the swimming caps, provided by the organizers. If an athlete has decided to wear an additional cap, he should wear it under the one, provided by the organizers. The use of watersport googles, pins, wetsuits less than 5 mm thick (at low water temperature) is permitted.
Requirements for bicycles:
- the use of MTB, city and road bicycles is permitted, providing that they are intact and have passed pre
- start technical control;
- wheels must not have any mechanisms (devices) that contribute to acceleration;
- there must be a working brake at every wheel;
- the headtube must not have any slops, the steering should work correctly;
- only pedal models with contact mechanism, which enables to remove the foot when falling, are permitted.
The use of the helmet is mandatory, the use of cycling shoes and glasses is permitted.
On the running stages it is prohibited to run without shoes or barefoot at any section of the distance, to run with a helmet on the head. Prohibited equipment:
- devices and gadgets artificially assisting in advancing;
- wetsuits more than 5 mm thick, wetsuits, if they are prohibited because of the water temperature, exceeding admissible values, gloves and socks, including compression socks (if not using a wetsuit), fabric covering arms from shoulder to wrist and legs from knees to heels (if not using a wetsuit);
- tandems and fixed gear bikes, non-traditional and unusual bikes (including non-traditional cycle equipment) unless they are approved by the technical delegate or head judge before the start of the competition;
- glassware for drinks.
On the day of the start the organizers measure the water temperature and decide whether to permit/prohibit the use of a wetsuit or not. As a rule, the most likely decision is announced at the official briefing.
The necessity of using the wetsuit depends on the temperature of the water: for the distances up to 1500 m at the temperature above 24°С the use of a wetsuit is prohibited, and at the temperature below 17,9°С is mandatory.
The use of wetsuits more than 5 mm thick is prohibited.